Dear Valued Guest,
There is nothing more important to us then the safety of our staff and you, our valued guests when you visit our salons and spas. We have always adhered to highest standards in sanitation and have strictly followed our local health authority.
All guests are required to bring own face mask to appointment. Due to stock we cannot guarantee to always have a mask available.
Updated Safety Protocol
- We will only allow entrance into our salons to those clients who intend to purchase, book an appointment or who already have an appointment.
- There is a 4 person limit in each of our stores to help keep physical distance of 6 feet.
- No friends, pets or family members are allowed to accompany clients receiving appointments.
- Elderly needing support or assistant are permitted to be accompanied by their caregiver, but caregivers will have to wait outside of the salon.
- We will ask you to fill out a Pre-visit form online in preparation of your appointment.
- Hand sanitization is provided for all guests.
- We will have no waiting areas at this time. Therefore we ask that you arrive to your appointment on time.
- There will be a limited number of guest in location.
- We ask that you adhere to all physical distancing (6feet) apart.
Updated Service Protocol
- All employees are required to be in proper PPE
- All guests are required to bring own face mask to appointment. Due to stock we cannot guarantee to always have a mask available.
- Station and sink disinfecting will be done between each guest
- Fresh linens will be provided including capes, and towels for each guest
- All tools will be disinfected and sanitized between every guest
- We ask that our employees wash their hands between each guest
- Spa rooms and styling stations will be cleaned and ready before every guest following proper sanitation
You will observe that we have increased our pricing in many services. We wish this wasn’t the case however unfortunately, due to increased product requirements, increased product pricing, as well as the mandated booking time requirements necessary between each guest to fulfill our sterilization requirements, we have had to make the decision and increase service prices. Some of your services may appear or feel different and involve different steps, but our main goal is to still offer the best and most relaxing services and results under these new circumstances.
While it is wonderful to always have more notice that none to cancel or reschedule your appointment, times are different now! Please be advised that we will be voiding our cancellation policy at this time. If any of the aforenoted symptoms or points apply to you, please contact us immediately, even if this is RIGHT BEFORE your appointment time.We are using CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS. Please note that we are accepting VISA, MASTERCARD and DEBIT. We do appreciate if you have a TAP CARD. In the event that tap does not work, our PINPAD will be STERILIZED after each use regardless.
We are using CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS. Please note that we are accepting VISA, MASTERCARD and DEBIT. We do appreciate if you have a TAP CARD. In the event that tap does not work, our PINPAD will be STERILIZED after each use regardless.