Dear Valued Guest,
There is nothing more important to us then the safety of our staff and you, our valued guests when you visit our salons and spas. We have always adhered to highest standards in sanitation and have strictly followed our local health authority and Worksafe BC. Every service appointment is prepared and concluded with specific sterilization practices that are approved by Health Canada.
We recommend that all service guests wear a mask to their appointment.
Updated Service Protocol
- All guests are required to bring own face mask to appointment if they choose to wear one. Due to stock we cannot guarantee to always have a mask available.
- Station and sink disinfecting will be done between each guest
- Fresh linens will be provided including capes, and towels for each guest
- All tools will be disinfected and sanitized between every guest
- We require our employees to wash their hands between each guest and follow hand washing protocols throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizing stations are provided for clients to use before and after their treatments.
- Spa rooms and styling stations will be cleaned and ready before every guest following proper sanitation
- We will not be serving tea and water at this time
Cancellation Policy - While it is wonderful to always have more notice that none to cancel or reschedule your appointment, times are different now! Please be advised that we will be voiding our cancellation policy at this time. If any of the aforenoted symptoms or points apply to you, please contact us immediately, even if this is RIGHT BEFORE your appointment time.
We promote CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS. Please note that we are accepting VISA, MASTERCARD and DEBIT. We do appreciate if you have a TAP CARD. In the event that tap does not work, our PINPAD will be STERILIZED after each use regardless. Cash payments are accepted.