Benefits of Niacinamide
If you’re looking for an ingredient that can have many different benefits, Niacinamide is the
ingredient to look for! Keep reading to learn about all the amazing things this ingredient can do.
Niacinamide has been a buzz word lately, and for good reason. Niacinamide is a form of vitamin
B3 which has many benefits but is also great for your general skin health. It decreases
inflammation, can help eczema and treat breakouts.
Benefits of Niacinamide:
- Reduces inflammation: Niacinamide is an anti-inflammatory, therefore it can help treat redness and blotchiness.
- Diminishes poor size: tightens and improves the appearance of large pores by balancing oil production in the skin.
- Regulates oil production in your skin: this will help reduce pore size and keep skin from breaking out.
- Improves your skins natural moisture and lipid barrier: Niacinamide helps produce ceramides (lipids) which help retain moisture in your skin, leaving it soft and supple.
- Helps prevents breakouts.
- Helps hyperpigmention.
Products containing Niacinamide:
Finally, a mist that can do it all: minimize visible pores, reduce excess oil, and help diminish the appearance of post-breakout marks. Formulated with niacinamide and an antioxidant-rich blend, from the first spritz, get smaller pores by the time you walk out the door. Gentle enough to be used throughout the day for a pick-me-up whenever you need! This bottle is made from 50% recycled plastic, so your conscience can feel as clear as your skin does.
Light-diffusing technology begins to balance the appearance of uneven pigmentation after one use, and continues working over time with potent Niacinamide and Hexylresorcinol to help fade dark spots. Skin care powerhouse Shiitake Mushroom – rich in beta glucans – brightens skin, while adaptogenic Ashwagandha smoothes and delivers antioxidant benefits. Black Currant Oil and Peony Flower help boost skin’s natural luminosity. Skin shielding actives help protect against pollution-induced dark spots.