- Keep your skin hydrated and drink plenty of water.
- Avoid sun exposure/tanning beds and wear a SPF 30 minimum for 2 weeks.
- Avoid activities that cause excessive perspiration for 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid facial waxing for 7 days after treatment.
- Botox and fillers should be avoided for 7 days after treatment.
- Avoid use of exfoliants and or further peeling agents.
- Do not use retinols or Retin A products for 7 days after treatment.
- Refrain from swimming, saunas, steam baths and hot showers for 24 hours.
- Avoid wearing makeup for 24 hours after.
- Avoid self-tanners for 48 hours.
Please note that skin may feel sensitive, tight and dry right after and in the days following. Therefore, it is very important to use proper home care to keep your skin hydrated following your treatment.
What to expect after your treatment:
- Some redness and sensitivity.
- Skin may feel tight and dry for 3 days after so ensure you are keeping your skin hydrated.
- Your skin will look brighter immediately but it can often take a few days to appreciate the full results.