Halloween is all fun and games until you've realized your awesome make-up look has made you break out everywhere! There is nothing more horrifying than waking up the next morning, looking at yourself in the mirror and finding out that you've actually become the zombie you dressed up as. No matter how well we prep our skin to make sure that this spooky nightmare doesn't occur, we still have to give our skin a good few days of no make-up, but trust me your skin will appreciate it. The best way to do this is to give your skin a little extra TLC with the best skin care products!
So lets talk skin care!
Step 1: Cleanser
Making sure you get rid of all that makeup, extra oil and build-up calls for a good face cleanser and luckily pre-cleanse is exactly that!
- removes oils without clogging pores
- conditioning essential fatty acids nourish skin
Step 2: Mask
Wiping away the build up on the surface of the skin is one thing, but making sure that your pores aren't clogged and your blackheads are at bay are another! I've used this fizz mask myself and I have to say that it really refreshes, cleanses and makes my skin that much more breathable!
- sulfur helps keep skin clear
- cruelty free, gluten free and vegan
- medicinal ingredients: sulfur 3.0% W/W
Step 3: Toner
There's no better way to refresh your skin even more than with a lightweight, hydrating spray. This toner helps condition the skin and prepare it for proper moisturization!
- helps even out skin porosity
- optimizes moisture absorption
Step 4: Hydrating face moisturizer
Now that your skin is ready to take in all the hydration, use the active moist face lotion! It's sheer and easy to apply formula contains Silk Amino Acids and a unique combination of plant extracts that help skin improve texture and combat surface dehydration!
- provides effective, oil-free hydration without a greasy feel
- smooths and helps improve skin texture
- sheer formula goes on quickly
Step 5: Lip exfoliant
We can't forget about the lips! Wearing heavy lipstick from your make-up look, especially matte lipsticks can seriously dry out those lips. Try this lip renewal complex! Infuse the lips with moisture, restore delicate tissue and bonus! Help prevent the signs of aging.
- minimizes contour lines
- smooths rough, uneven lips
- acts as a conditioning primer before lipstick application
Step 6: Overnight cream
Nothing beats an overnight cream! A product that stays on your skin overnight, while you catch some zzz's - sounds like the perfect product to me. Your skin will glow like never before when using this!
- visibly increases radiance by morning
- reduces signs of skin fatigue and restores vitality
- promotes deep, restful sleep for healthier-looking skin
Step 7: Embrace the no make up look the next day
Just as I said at the beginning of this blog, your skin needs a break. So give it the break it deserves.
shop some of the products mentioned above by clicking h e r e
head over to your nearest e c c o t i q u e