The Perfect Pairing To Extend Your Blowout!
First Things First, What Is It?
How Does It Work?
2. Your hair will then be towel dried to get rid of any excesss moisture
3. A super hydrating and detangling spray will be applied to damp hair to ensure a smooth and sleek finish
4. Your hair will be sectioned into 2-4 parts (or depending on your hair type) before the blowout service begins
5. With the stylists favourite round brush which will be suited to your hair type and length -- your blowout service begins...
6. Hair products that are curated to your hair type will be then applied to your hair to finish off the style for added texture, hold and smoothess
How Long Does It Last?
On average, a blowout could last 3-5 days depending on how you care for your hair after the service is done. The key to making it last longer are products like dry shampoo, dry conditioner, volumizing spray, etc to ensure longevity!
Now it's time to recreate those in-salon steps above, into your at home salon! To create your best blowout you'll need these products...
Other products to compete the look...
Don't forget that if you buy two full sized products in-store or online here at Eccotique, you'll receive a free gift! Click below to shop...