Hydrafacial LIP PERK
Let’s talk about the magical product that is hyaluronic acid. This particular acid is naturally produced in your body! It’s found in your skin, connective tissues and eyes. Its main function is to retain water and keep our skin hydrated and plump. It holds a thousand times its weight in water! One gram holds up to six litres of water! Hyaluronic acid is a powerful humectant meaning that it’s a substance used to reduce the loss of moisture and also brings moisture to the surface of your skin. This ultimately makes the skin appear younger and dewier because it improves the skins elasticity. Hyaluronic acid protects the skin from aging and environmental aggressors as well as prevents dullness, fine lines, uneven skin tone, and texture!
- H Y D R A T E S: soft, plump and glowy skin
- Minimizes wrinkles and fine lines
- For all skin types
- Contains antioxidants that shield against free radicals
Recently I had the lip perk treatment done at Eccotique in Pitt Meadows. The lip replenishing serum which is FULL of benefits... a few being that it completely rehydrates & lightly plumps your lips. ANNNNDDDD, gives a gentle exfoliant leaving your lips incredibly smooth! Let me tell you, anyone who has lip filler, needs this treatment! Initially I had my lips done because of how dry and dehydrated they were which caused so many cracks and lines. It’s been 9 months since I last had them done and this treatment made a huge difference! My lips were instantly smoother, plumper and all those pesky lines were filled out! It’s about 15 minutes long (great if your running short on time) and totally painless (on the contrary, it’s incredibly relaxing)! This will definitely be my new go to!
Some of the amazing ingredients are
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: enhances the appearance of dry and damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness
- Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract: Helps restore volume and re-plumps your lips
- Vitamins A, C, and E: Helps increase the hydration level and provide antioxidant properties.
The HydraFacial with DermaBuilder is a half hour treatment with instant results. The DermaBuilder is for firming and restoring. It helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhances the skins elasticity. It contains 3 peptides to achieve this, palimitoyl dipeptide-5 diaminobutyroyl, hydroxythreonine and palimitoyl dipeptide-5 diamionhydroxybutyrate. The peptides improve the skins elasticity, firmness and overall volume by stimulating the production of collagen!
The Aveda Dual Power Peel is full of exfoliation; it actually has 5 types all to target chemical and mechanical damage. It promotes intense hydration with sodium hylauronate. It’s a humectant that also promotes moisture but our body does not produce this. Alternatively, it is attracted to our skin because we produce hyaluronic acid so it bonds to our skin. This treatment is great for relaxing but it also gives you amazing results.
It’s important after any service to maintain a good skincare routine to maintain the results you achieved in the service. Here are top 3 fav's products to maintain that glow!
Ultra-nourishing moisturizer restores lipid balance to dry, depleted skin for optimal barrier performance. BioReplenish Complex™ delivers a proven combination of key barrier lipids to help enhance the skin’s natural resilience and support barrier recovery. A prebiotic Chlorella Algae complex helps rebalance the skin’s natural microbiome for healthy-looking skin. Hyaluronic Acid, combined with Echinacea, Centella Asiatica and Aloe Vera, locks in hydration to help enhance the skin’s moisture content and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Restores lipid balance to dry and depleted skin
- Helps rebalance the skins micro biome
- Prebiotic chlorella algae complex helps rebalance the skins natural micro biome
- Hyaluronic Acid combined with Echinacea, centella asiatica and aloe vera locks in hydration to help enhance the skins moisture content and reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Its gluten free, vegan, contains no artificial fragrance or colors, paraben free and cruelty free.
The Dermalogica PhytoNature Firming Serum is a dual-phase serum that reduces the appearance of pre-mature skin aging. In the firming phase, peptides help firm the skin and reinforce skin defences to counter visible signs of aging accelerated by your environment and lifestyle. In the lifting phase it uses potent, plant derived bio-extracts to visibly tighten your skin!
- Flash Firms: minimizes the appearance of fine lines after just 1 application
- Lifts: Reduces visible wrinkles in just 4 weeks
- Revitalizes: Doubles skins luminosity after just 1 application
- Contains Amazonian camucamu that helps prolong radiance while the next generation hyaluronic acid delivers a filler effect
- Antioxidant Moroccan Rockrose extract and Madagascar Green Coffee Bean visibly revitalizes the skin and helps decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Maintain a solid skincare routine. It doesn’t have to be fancy or long. Simply cleanse, exfoliate (weekly) and moisturize. By staying consistent, your treatment results will be long lasting! And don’t forget to pre-book your next facial appointment; monthly facials enhance your skins appearance and are the key to glow-y, supple skin