Self Care 101
You read the title of this blog and probably rolled your eyes thinking, "who has time for that" or thought to yourself "I don't have the budget for that" am I right? One of the many reasons I absolutely love Eccotique and the culture behind it, is because of how we make sure you are being good to yourself. Our tagline is "be good to yourself so you can be good to others" and its so t r u e. There were many times I caught myself coming home after a long few weeks of working and being a mama that I eventually realized... "When was the last time I had a girls night, alone time or even just a date night with my husband?!" Actually I lied! My husband is way better at calling me out on this because I just go, go, go until I actually burn out. Most of the time our loved ones see a burnout coming in before we can even realize it ourselves. It effects our loved ones and unfortunately those people are the ones who have to deal with us the most when are at our lowest. In an instant, it hits me like a ton of bricks; That is why I've been so **fill in the blank** lately....
Here at Eccotique we offer a wide variety of services that will fit your budget, whatever that may be. Here are the facts...
- when you book in three or more services, you get 15% off ALL of your services
- If you are apart of our beauty with benefits program; we load you up with samples, education and free treatments!
- We offer bonus points to get you to your rewards faster. Such as; purchasing a daily feature product, pre-booking your next appointment, and simply tagging us on social media!
- You ALWAYS get 15% off any retail when you have an appointment booked in with us
So mama, I challenge you. Be good to yourself.
To start, choose at least three of these things on the self care challenge list to reconnect and fill your cup. Then, book a couple of services at your local Eccotique. I guarantee, you wont regret it.
Self Care Challenge: How To Be Good To Yourself
1. Morning Affirmations
2. Make your bed each morning
3. Go for a walk outside
4. Give yourself a facial morning or night
5. Stretch for 10 minutes
6. Visit a new coffee shop/store in your area
7. Unplug from social media and open a book for 1 hour
8. Skip the sugar
9. Schedule at least 2 times a week to go for coffee/walk with a girlfriend
10. Book a manicure and pedicure at Eccotique!
C L I C K H E R E T O B O O K Y O U R A P P O I N T M E N T S